Give your feedback on the SFS
The SFS team at Money Advice Service will be hosting two events to hear from SFS users.
This year we will be holding two Standard Financial Statement (SFS) Consultative Group meetings. The first in Bristol on the 3rd of September, followed by Manchester on the 5th of September.
The SFS Consultative Groups are held in order to give a forum to SFS users to voice any suggestions and concerns with implementation and future development. The events are primarily aimed at software developers and frontline users of the SFS, however, anyone with an active interest in the format is welcome to attend and contribute.
This year we would be particularly interested to hear feedback on:
- Customer experience of data gathering with the SFS
- Communications between advisors and creditors using the SFS format
- Innovative new tools working with the SFS
- Examples of how the savings category is being used and what effect it is having.
- There will also be the opportunity to raise other areas of interest or concern
You can register for the events here
If you have any questions about the event then do feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com. If you are unable to attend either event, any of the suggestions or concerns mentioned above can also be submitted to this email address.